Title

Working Hands...Creative Hands

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Hexagon Tutorial…worked like a charm….

I found this video tutorial from Kaye Wood for making hexagons…I am fascinated by them but haven’t been brave enough to give them a try. Yesterday I was working on a block from an old UFO…number #10 on my list and I thought to myself… “hey, I bet that technique will work for this block!”

Here’s the block, and yes it worked like a charm…

blfront

See those corners on the green block…they’re beautiful…and I didn’t have to work hard at them at all!!

Here’s the back of the block. If you look very closely you can see the two seams that are sewn all the way across and the two that “don’t cross”.

blback

Thanks Kaye for the great tutorial!!

I will try a hexagon soon!!! I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment