Title

Working Hands...Creative Hands

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday

It’s hard to believe that March is so close to being over…didn’t it just begin? Or is it just because I was sick last week and sort of lost track of time? It sure is good to feel better!!

For Today, March 22, 2010...

Outside my window...the night is cool and still.

I am thinking...of all the things I need to get done before Easter.

I am thankful for...my health.

From the kitchen...a small sink of dishes is calling to be washed…I think I’ll let them wait.

I am wearing...jeans and a polo shirt, which should have been warm enough but the weather played a trick on me and I spent the day too cool.

I am creating...’no sew’ blocks for a Red, White, and Blue swap!

I am hoping...the weather warms back up…oh Spring, such a fickle thing you are.

One of my favorite things...Hot cocoa stirred with a peppermint stick!!

A picture I’m sharing…My version of Cath’s Gracie doll…

krGracie

Oh, my QFK quilt is almost done. Just have to finish quilting the outside border and then roll the binding. I’ll post pictures soon.

God Bless!!

1 comment: