Title

Working Hands...Creative Hands

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday - Amazing!

God is so amazing. I love the things He does to show me how much He loves me...like all of the wonderfully encouraging, talented, and compassionate women He has put in my life. I don't know what I would do without your support!! Thank you!!!

Another amazing thing is how the UFO pick for March just happens to be the UFO I need to finish ASAP. Number two on my list, my 4 to 9 baby quilt is on the machine being quilted right now. After that just the binding and a plane ride across the continent to reach its destination...or maybe a trip in the mail....hmmmmmm.

So, for Today...

Outside my window...the skies are clear and cold.

I am thinking...of the amazing things I know God has in store for me!

I am thankful for...the women in my life.

From the kitchen...are remnants of grandbabies visiting.

I am wearing...out this line...so it's time to think of something new!!

I am creating...a mini quilt for March...come on Spring!!

I am hoping...for open doors and miracles.

One of my favorite things...is a really good old (or new) movie.

Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment