Title

Working Hands...Creative Hands

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday - Simple

Outside my window...it feels like spring. I know it's too early, but I can dream.

I am thinking...of all the amazing things that God shows me when I least expect it.

I am thankful for...the innocent and generous way that small children show you their love. Warm hugs while they pat your back, gentle kisses, a little snuggle with soft breath. I am so grateful for the little ones in my life.

From the kitchen...the dishwasher is churning away.

I am wearing...okay I think it is time for this line to be replaced. But I will say that it was warm enough to wear a dress today. I love wearing dresses, they make me feel beautiful!!

I am creating...many little piles of finished quilt blocks.

I am going...to need a bigger workspace if I keep starting more projects.

I am reading...Woman of the Bible.

I am hoping...to finish two quilts for my grandbabies before the end of March.

I am hearing...the purring and meows of a happy cat.

Around the house...there is still evidence of little ones having been to visit.

One of my favorite things...is the frankness and honesty of a 5-year old.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Raindrops on Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment