Title

Working Hands...Creative Hands

Monday, February 1, 2010

Simple Day Three

For Today, February 1, 2010

Outside my window...the courtyard is quiet. Families are tucking their little ones in to bed.

I am thinking...that I am beginning to enjoy putting thoughts "down on paper". Even if it is virtual paper.

I am thankful for...good friends, kind words, bright smiles.

From the kitchen...well, there is silence again. But that is fine, dinner is over.

I am wearing...bet you can guess!! No really, this is my down time. I have finished my day and being comfortable has taken top priority.

I am creating... an applique for my February mini.

I am going...to visit my grandbaby tomorrow night.

I am reading...well, following, several blogs and learning more about applique, embroidery, and quilting from several wonderfully generous women.

I am hoping...to get warm. I am feeling a bit of a chill this evening.

I am hearing...the TV droning in the background.

Around the house...are lights lit up that I forgot to turn off...is there NOT a light fairy????

One of my favorite things...is cinnamon candy, preferrably Hot Tamales! :-)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...God is so amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment