Title

Working Hands...Creative Hands

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wow It’s the Middle of May!!

May is flying past without hardly a pause to say hello. I cannot believe it is already the middle of the month. While I have been busy trying to adjust to my new job my projects have been piling up. I’m glad it’s Friday!!

I do have some pictures to post…I remembered to take a few.

First, some Chimney Sweep blocks in Civil War fabrics for a swap:

chsw

Next a second Quilt for Kids quilt:

qfk2

Oh and some Silly Cars for swap with Sindy of FatCats. I plan to make “City Street” quilts for my grandsons when I get my new cars:

silly

And last, some fabrics I’ve pulled for Cath’s Raggedy BOM:

ragg

Now I’m actually hoping to get to do some more quilting. We will see if I can manage my time well enough to do that!! LOL

Be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment