Title

Working Hands...Creative Hands

Monday, January 18, 2010

A First Post - Simple

I am not one who usually journals. I am not sure why, so I am making an effort to change that in a simple way. You can find out more about the Simple Woman's DayBook on her blog.


FOR TODAY, January 18, 2010

Outside my window...I see gray skies that promise rain...The weather man says it will rain for about 5 days...I wonder if he will be right?

I am thinking...that sharing on a regular basis will stretch me and hold me a bit more accountable for the things I want to accomplish.

I am thankful for...grandbabies!!! They are truly a blessing from God.

From the kitchen...I hear dishes calling.

I am wearing...Sweats...maybe I should go change.

I am creating...many things...but on the table right now I have an embroidery project for a quilt and am knitting a scarf with bamboo/wool yarn.

I am going...to the mall later to get some exercise and see my daughter and grandson.

I am reading...A 30-Day Walk With God in the Psalms and Women of the Bible.

I am hoping...my back pain will dissipate and let me function normally.

I am hearing...sounds of industry as people work nearby.

Around the house...it is quiet...the cats are asleep.

One of my favorite things...is a really good cup of coffee (or two) in the morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week...work on completing documentation at work, create a little every day...start on my taxes (ugh).

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Texas skies are really BIG!! I sure do miss them.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! When the Wooly Buddies Retreat ends, I will be checking out The Simple Woman's Day Book. I love clouds. Beautiful picture above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Jenny's tea towel challenge, I see we are both new bloggers. I will "follow yours and if you would do the same for me" we maybe can learn from each other!! LOL
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete